Oklahoma City Notary Public Services
Tinsley Keefe’s Oklahoma notary public services are unmatchable in not only the state of Oklahoma, but in the general sense of notary publics everywhere! Her OKC notary publics are certified to witness/attest to signatures, oaths or affirmation certification/administration, acknowledgment takes, and copy certifications/attesting. Provided you have legal identification, Tinsley’s Oklahoma City notary publics will take the very best care of you.
The OKC notary public services are straight-forward, but the customer service is over the top (in a good way). When it comes to her customers, Tinsley’s biggest concern is always satisfying customer needs. For that reason, she offers affordability, flexibility in schedule, and overall efficiency.
Notary Public Oklahoma City Fees:
- Acknowledgments: $4.99 per place you sign
- Jurat: $4.99 per place you sign
- Oaths & Affirmations: $4.99 per place you sign
- Non-Certified Copies: $4.99 per place you sign
- Protests: $4.99 per place you sign
- Car Titles: $4.99 per place you sign
- Loan Signings/Refinancing: Please call (405) 435-8355 for a free quote
- Making Printed B/W Copies: $0.35/page
- Making Printed Color Copies: $0.99/page
- Faxing Documents – Locally: $0.49/page
- Faxing Documents – Long Distance: $0.99/page + applicable long distance charges
Professional & Comfortable Experience
Nobody likes sitting in an uncomfortable atmosphere while getting documents notarized. Tinsley does not expect you to deal with that awkwardness when working with her Oklahoma notary publics. Instead of the strict nature of most meetings, our OKC notary publics offer a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The documents our Oklahoma notary publics can legally sign include (but are not limited to):
- Car title transfers
- Home loans
- Oath affirmations & acknowledgements
- Powers of attorney
Notary Public vs. Mobile Notary
Although both an OKC notary public and an OKC mobile notary are commissioned to notarize documents, a regular notary public does not travel to assist. While our OKC notary publics normally work from offices, our OKC mobile notaries will travel to you.
Oklahoma Notary Public
Oklahoma Notary Publics will assist you by acting as a witness during the notarization of documents. With one of our notary publics supporting you, your experience will be fast and painless.